BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, new to this forum so here is my first question...... Just bought a new 118i SE and having read through the manual supplied with the car I am disapponited to find very little tecnical infomation for us moderate mechanics and car maintenance people i.e torque wrench setting for the wheel nuts, oil types and viscosities and general basic technical information that used to be in old car manuals, does anyone have any links or infomation on basic technical information for a 1 series? many thanks jolimoly.

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hi All, new to this forum so here is my first question...... Just bought a new 118i SE and having read through the manual supplied with the car I am disapponited to find very little tecnical infomation for us moderate mechanics and car maintenance people i.e torque wrench setting for the wheel nuts, oil types and viscosities and general basic technical information that used to be in old car manuals, does anyone have any links or infomation on basic technical information for a 1 series? many thanks jolimoly.
Hi there

Bear with me and I will post some pictures up of the info you seek...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.