BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, first time here, forum looking good.

I have a couple of questions regarding modding my 320cd m sport.

I wish to change my exhaust to a twin pipe, or quad pipe, however i have read numous complaints from people saying that when they do this, they get an awful whining noice from their inline valve, is there a particular exhaust which will be fine to replace? or do i need to have a fake twin pipe (i.e 2nd pipe is just connected underneath for show)

Also, is it possible to replace the single pipe rear m sport bumper with an M3 bumper so i am able to take advantage of the two cut outs for the twin pipes?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

P.S I hope ive posted in the correct section, please forgive me if i havent.

Paul

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
There are many companies out there that are able to fabricate custom exhausts for vehicles.

I am not a lover of these examples but this is the only alternative if you are unable to find a direct replacement that suits your requirements:thumbsup

·
Registered
89 Posts
im just gonna stick a cherry bomb on the back of mine untill i find a exhaust system thats affordable for me :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
im just gonna stick a cherry bomb on the back of mine untill i find a exhaust system thats affordable for me :D
Do they still make them?:rofl

I thought it was Peco Exhausts that made them and they're no longer in business:confused

I could be wrong;)

A cherry bomb on a BMW:lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.