BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

New to the forum and this is my first post so please bear with me.

I have recently purchased the above car and am stunned at the lack of bass from the professional loudspeaker package that is apparently in the car has anyone else had issues?

It is the Logic-7 system and i can hear the changes in sound when selecting the different options and also when adjusting the Equaliser but the bass change is hardly noticeable even on the max setting.

I took it back to the dealer i purchased it from who says that it is all working but it does does not sound right at all.

Speech sounds fantastic but no bass at whatever level just a tinny sound?

Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I thought the logic 7 system has two subwoofers under the seat, and sounded really good. Maybe the dealer (now he has your money) is telling you porkies to get rid of you?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hence the question joylove...Logic 7 is top notch and better than my HiFi version which also has subs under the front seats. No complaints me about the bass, but in process of upgrading it anyway :hihi

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From what i can see there are 13 speakers as follows:

1 centre front
2 in each front door (4)
1 under each front seat (2)
2 in each rear door (4)
2 in rear headling above boot space

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Hence the question joylove...Logic 7 is top notch and better than my HiFi version which also has subs under the front seats.
I heard that too, but I think I read somewhere in the dim and distant past that the subs can fail pretty easily.

·
Registered
11 Posts
From what i can see there are 13 speakers as follows:

1 centre front
2 in each front door (4)
1 under each front seat (2)
2 in each rear door (4)
2 in rear headling above boot space
That's Logic 7 then. Turn everything down on the equaliser except bass and check to see if joylove is correct with his theory :thumbsup

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's Logic 7 then. Turn everything down on the equaliser except bass and check to see if joylove is correct with his theory :thumbsup
guys this has verified the fault as there is nothing coming from the subs so will return to the dealer to get sorted.

Mnay thanks for the help:thumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts