BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I am new to forum and have just had my car remapped by Simon at E Maps.The car was fast before but is now in a different class.It accelerates more smoothly and does not keep changing down .Pulling power in mid range is substantially better and the car much quieter.Little early to get view on mpg but so far it seems to have improved.The car had bhp of 231 before re map and I think it is nearer 270 now ? .Also the torque has gone up from circa 500 to nearly 600 I believe. Simon was first class and explained at all stages what was happening.The results speak for themselves,I am delighted.

·
Vendor
4,285 Posts
simon dose a good job on them

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2007,E90,330D ,Auto,Remap

Hello ,
Mpg does seem to have improved by 1-3 mpg on lung runs .Now getting 44-47 mpg with auto box.Worried that when it is serviced dealer will undo the remap. Can this happen ???
Thanks.

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Hello ,
Mpg does seem to have improved by 1-3 mpg on lung runs .Now getting 44-47 mpg with auto box.Worried that when it is serviced dealer will undo the remap. Can this happen ???
Thanks.
It can if the dealer does a software update. Pretty rare, and I am sure Simon will look after you in such an event :thumbsup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts