BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

recently purchased a new vehicle upgrading from an old style fiesta. So I purchased a 2007 320i M Sport back at the start of May. It'll be my daily driver but I am a bit concerned, I've had some recent troubles on getting the engine to start on first attempt. It attempts to start but immiedately cuts out. I do have this error message from the computer management but I've scowered internet and manuals and can't seem to find it.

tZg5Niu.jpg

Any help with regards to if the engine not starting being related to this and if it's a cost, how much?

Oh, I just want to mention that the car drives and it's great, only first time starting up it has issues, problem doesn't persist on the second time.

Thanks!

·
Registered
146 Posts
That's the cabin filter warning lamp its past its service scheduled date

Type into Google BMW microfilter warning lamp and you should find some info

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
You need a fault code scan doing by a good indi to find out why it's not starting properly as that warning is nothing to do with your problem it's just a cabin filter.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Hi guys,

recently purchased a new vehicle upgrading from an old style fiesta. So I purchased a 2007 320i M Sport back at the start of May. It'll be my daily driver but I am a bit concerned, I've had some recent troubles on getting the engine to start on first attempt. It attempts to start but immiedately cuts out. I do have this error message from the computer management but I've scowered internet and manuals and can't seem to find it.

View attachment 253825

Any help with regards to if the engine not starting being related to this and if it's a cost, how much?

Oh, I just want to mention that the car drives and it's great, only first time starting up it has issues, problem doesn't persist on the second time.

Thanks!
If I was in your position I would return the car if possible.
It looks like the service may have been abused and you may encounter more trouble ahead.

A 12 year old E90 can be a unpleasant and expensive journey.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts