BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, a friend of mine is about to buy one of these or the 330D variants. I said I would give him a hand finding a good one, but we have hit a sticking point....

The ones we have seen in pictures dont seem to have a rear windscreen wiper??!!

He has had a coupe before with no rear wiper and HATES IT... so it would literally be a show stopper or no buy for him if we they are not fitted on the cars.... as an optional extra would be ok as at least we know they are out there!

Does anyone know if they do or do not come with rear screen wipers as stock please???

I have read conflicting reports on the tinterweb and would love to know the facts!!

Thanks Guys

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No wiper on Coupe, he after Coupe to be sure? If so Coupe is E92 :D
Bugger! I always get those muddled up!!

Whats E90 then?

he may be up for a saloon? do they have rear wiper?

I cant believe on such a nice classy motor car, they dont have a fricken wiper option??? WTF :jaw-dropping

It was soooo annoying at times on my last E36

My E46 is the same. Surely BMW can work it out?? Its not hard to fit and it doesnt spoil the look enough to not have one IMO

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
E90 is saloon, (no rear wiper)

E91 has rear wiper, oh yeah that's a touring :D
Oh great.

So 2007 3 series saloon and coupe dont have wipers?
What about 2007 5 series saloon?

How the hell are you meant to see out of the rear screen when its hissing it down and your driving at slow speed round town?
Has BMw got a special Elf gadget that runs out and wipes the screen or something? :rofl

·
Registered
892 Posts
Use your door mirrors. I've never had a problem not being able to see out the back. You can use rainex and other water repellents.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.