1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just decided to air my disbelief
My 520 M Si 2007 with 49000m has decided to drink water
It went in to the dealer last week and today they say it has a porous head
But the main gripe is they don’t have a lone car I am having to hire one and it is a merc
I don’t believe them I phoned BMW UK and they don’t seem to be bothered
Has anybody had the same treatment?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Lads thanks for your support
I won’t I have emailed BMW C/S and told them in all sorts of legal words I am not happy and all so informed top gear see what happens
jagman

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hi just decided to air my disbelief
My 520 M Si 2007 with 49000m has decided to drink water
It went in to the dealer last week and today they say it has a porous head
But the main gripe is they don’t have a lone car I am having to hire one and it is a merc
I don’t believe them I phoned BMW UK and they don’t seem to be bothered
Has anybody had the same treatment?
When I was younger I had issues with not getting loan cars etc and yes BMW didn't want to know. As far as they were concerned after they had your dosh and the honeymoon period was over they usually don't give two hoots.

My new car was returned to the dealers within 24 hours due to damaged caused to the car while they were prep'ing it. I was without my car for two days, had no loan car had to get myself about in an area where there is no public transport and after I got the car back only a couple of things had been done. As I could reject the car (and have made this clear a few times) BMW have been more than helpful, shame the dealer (well sales manager) is crap and couldn't really care. At least its going to be done right this time. But I feel your pain (on more than one occasion unfortunatley) and this kind of service and treatment from BMW UK is what drove me away from them in the first place.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Jagman - nice one, don't forget to get the extended warranty on the new engine in writing - and make sure it clearly states the expiry date - I think from memory it is two years from date of install.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Angie and all of you
Mtec I didn’t know that but I will get it thanks
All so I have written to C/S and haven’t had a reply didn’t expect one
I forgot to mention I personally over see the car purchasing for the company and as they don’t seam interested I have been playing games with them
Today I cancel a new mini cooper s convertible if I don’t get a reply tomorrow I will cancel the 630 and 750 do you think they will like it?
Audi and jaguar love it

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Thanks Angie and all of you
Mtec I didn’t know that but I will get it thanks
All so I have written to C/S and haven’t had a reply didn’t expect one
I forgot to mention I personally over see the car purchasing for the company and as they don’t seam interested I have been playing games with them
Today I cancel a new mini cooper s convertible if I don’t get a reply tomorrow I will cancel the 630 and 750 do you think they will like it?
Audi and jaguar love it
Go for it Jagman, if they wont look after you, take your money to someone who will.
I get fed up of these companies walking over people. :mad

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have just been speaking to the boss
He is in agreement these people need to learn what principles are
This has blown up over the cost of a hire car
Has anybody herd the name Paul caster???? C/S

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Least they gave in Jagman :thumbsup
It annoys me that people have to get stressed and angry to get good customer service. You pay that much for a car they should give you tip-top service.:frown

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.