BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Authorised Bimmerforums UK Vendor
1,227 Posts
Were in Nothampton So a bit of a drive..Were running the offer for £280 all in till the end of March..
But we cant offer a mobile service on the 335i..they take over an hour to read the file from the car so needs to be done at our unit.

Still you will have a wicked drive back !

Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Am toying with the idea of a remap or chip, any suggestions?

Or what would be better anyone in Nottingham can do it?

Ta
DMS have now 'cracked' and are able to tune to 335i. There is a small news article in Evo Magazine (issue 128 which has just gone off sale unfortunately). They estimate performance enhancements like:

BHP: 302 -> 378
Torque (lb ft) 296 -> 430

Not cheap though at just short of 1k. However, Evo predict that performance (on road at least) will be pretty close to the M3.

:wq

·
1,227 Posts
DMS have now 'cracked' and are able to tune to 335i. There is a small news article in Evo Magazine (issue 128 which has just gone off sale unfortunately). They estimate performance enhancements like:

BHP: 302 -> 378
Torque (lb ft) 296 -> 430

Not cheap though at just short of 1k. However, Evo predict that performance (on road at least) will be pretty close to the M3.

:wq
They pull so hard with a map on .. More fun than the M3 there power is all at the top ! Need long roads for that !

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
I personally believe that this field of expertise is worth every mile you have to travel:thumbsup

There are many cowboys out there that don't care for your car, just the money:frown

Like Mike says, you'll have a fantastic drive home:cool

·
1,227 Posts
Mike, any chance of posting the dyno graphs for the 335i ?
Hi Mark.. Sorry I did get you e mail and I will send it to you.. they Graph I have is of a company's that I sell maps to but they sell as there own so not fair to put it up ., But I will e mail it over when back in the office :thumbsup

Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
Were in Nothampton So a bit of a drive..Were running the offer for £280 all in till the end of March..
But we cant offer a mobile service on the 335i..they take over an hour to read the file from the car so needs to be done at our unit.

Still you will have a wicked drive back !

Mike
Hi Mike

I too have a stock 335i (07) and fancy some more buzz - recently followed BMW's performance upgrade, in short an extra 26bhp for just short of 2K.

What can you do and how does fit in with warranties etc etc

Cheers

Simon

·
1,227 Posts
Hi mate.

Our Map will see over the 360hp mark :D. As for the warranty its all down to the dealer really. But we can always flash your car back to stock if ever needed too. We can also supply a set of very nice rear box's

Hope that helps

Thanks Mike

·
Registered
640 Posts
hi I know it been a while since last reply but I just joined,I have a 335i and looking for some more power,do you have any new updated remap?what sort of bhp?torque?and how much?thanks
Hiya, If interested you can give myself a call on 07738 236577. I'm only about 10mins or so from the dartford tunnel so not to far away from Bromley.

P.S: hope i'm not stepping on your toes here mike, but 335icoupe is only down the road from me really.

·
Registered
640 Posts
hi there just joined and a bit curious...what sort of gains can i expect from a re-map of a E93 325i...and whats the resultant mpg like?
Hi there. Mpg wise Normally stays about the same on these. Power wise we have seen approx 15-18bhp and 25-30Nm torque. Then as I always say, you get the benefits of the car driving much smoother & better throttle response.
Hope this helps and my number is on my signature if you wish to call me.
all the best
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.