BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems it is a budget tyre. They can do em with Falken tyres for an extra 85.00 which seems pretty decent. Another email said 12500 with contis or more with runflats. Its going to be a toss up between using my tyres and having just the wheels or ditching the runflats and have Conti's etc...

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
what exactly are you gonna get for "high performance tyre" at that price? A morisson / tesco value brand of rubber?

I love the wheels tho, look ace! Red :)
I sell 'value' products to Tesco,,, will be going with the premium brands if I go down that route, :hihi

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Been to look at these this afternoon.

First impressions, wheel finish looks good, finish on inner rim just basecoat, not lacquered, which could do with a coat if clean inner rims is your thing. It is mine, sad but true.

Tried them up against my car, have to say it looked great.

I was quoted;

£894 Kumho/Falkens
£1294 Conti Contact Sport 3's

Complete with centre caps.

Fronts are 8.5J x 19 ET44
(13mm less inner clearance, 1mm more outer clearance)

Rears are 9.5J x19 ET27
(6mm more inner clearance, 18mm less outer clearance)

Anybody with any experience on whether these changes in offset causes any issues would be a great help, I am very tempted to go this route so my RFT's can go back on with the original wheels come resale time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.