BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
First time i've posted on this site so please be patient for any gaffs!
I've just bought my first BMW, an 06 reg, 320d automatic tourer. So far i'm delighted with it but i'm trying to find out what the colour of the car is and where the paint code label is situated beacause i want to buy a paint chip pen/kit. I've looked on the internet to try and find a match but none come near to my colour (a very bright red).
I would be very grateful for any suggestions.
Many thanks in advance.

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
I think it should be on one of the strut top turrets under the bonnet mate.
If you still cant find it you can order a paint stick from the dealers with the chassis number and they will look it up for you. I dont think they are that expensive from BMW :thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Just as Steve says. Then you can look it up from this CHART. From the sound of your description I think you might have Colour Code 438 - Electric Red :thumbsup
You forgot to mention that you were re titling the thread to comply with forum posting rules:hihi Whilst I was sneaking in my reply:rofl

Went to do the title and noticed you'd beat me to it:thumbsup

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a million to everyone who responded to my paint problem so quickly,it's been a great help. There are quite a few more questions i want to ask about the car but i'll leave them for another day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.