BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI
Picked up my E91 318 m sport today. Needless to say I am chuffed to bits with it.
Being on a 2006 plate it doesnt have the facelift rear light cluster which i think looks so much better.
Its a long shot but does anyone know if there is way of retro fitting the facelift clusters to the older cars?

·
Registered
65 Posts
HI
Picked up my E91 318 m sport today. Needless to say I am chuffed to bits with it.
Being on a 2006 plate it doesnt have the facelift rear light cluster which i think looks so much better.
Its a long shot but does anyone know if there is way of retro fitting the facelift clusters to the older cars?
As above the dark line rears will fit, but if you're after the LCI rears, don't think they will, the top edge of the lights on the boot don't line up with the outer ones if you look at some pics. Mstyle sell different looking ones though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As above the dark line rears will fit, but if you're after the LCI rears, don't think they will, the top edge of the lights on the boot don't line up with the outer ones if you look at some pics. Mstyle sell different looking ones though.
Thats what I was kind of thinking, that they looked a slightly different shape. Oh well, I knew it was a long shot. Shame because those red lenses look very nice. Ill check out Mstyle though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts