BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is my first post so please be gentle!

Apologies in advance if this isn't the correct section.

I have a 2006 E90 325i MSport. I want to get the following done to it:

- Rear Boot Lip Spoiler (colour coded) -any ideas where from (apart from BMW dealer) - do you have any pics? Any opinions on this?

- Angel Eyes - I would like projector lamps with angel eyes - any idea? Don't have to be xenon either.

- iPhone connection - Can anyone suggest a cable or summin that I can have installed that connects my iPhone to the BMW Professional System so I can skip tracks using the steering wheel buttons?

- I've seen a set of rear lights - BMW sell them too. They are called Darkline rear lamps - any opinions on this? Are they easy to install?

- My car needs an oil service. How much should this cost from BMW? Should I get it done from them as to preserve the FBMWSH?

Many Thanks for your help in advance!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2006 E90 325i MSport. I want to get the following done to it:

- Rear Boot Lip Spoiler (colour coded) -any ideas where from (apart from BMW dealer) - do you have any pics? Any opinions on this?
Well, I too have a spoiler on my car made of carbon fibre from BMW's performance range, but I'm still debating whether it should stay or go. This is what a colour coded one will look like...

- Angel Eyes - I would like projector lamps with angel eyes - any idea? Don't have to be xenon either.
Lamps are sealed so you will need to replace the whole lamps out with the angels and projectors built in. I've seen some performance sites and even ebay, that do these.

- iPhone connection - Can anyone suggest a cable or summin that I can have installed that connects my iPhone to the BMW Professional System so I can skip tracks using the steering wheel buttons?
There are some ISOs available...contact these guys...LINK
- I've seen a set of rear lights - BMW sell them too. They are called Darkline rear lamps - any opinions on this? Are they easy to install?
Yes, I'm looking at maybe replacing mine with darkline at some stage. Very easy to change...3 nuts on the main light (no need to remove trim, only trim flap that covers the bulb holder) and single on the boot lid light after removing the trim. I've done this task already when I was fitting LED reg bulbs and wired them so that 'light's out' error is not displayed.
- My car needs an oil service. How much should this cost from BMW? Should I get it done from them as to preserve the FBMWSH?
Oil service for an E90 M Sport will cost circa £180...you can have it carried out at an approved garage to preserve the warranty, so long as they use OEM parts.

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Oil service for an E90 M Sport will cost circa £180...you can have it carried out at an approved garage to preserve the warranty, so long as they use OEM parts.
£65 for my last oil service at main dealers, but I provided my own oil, just make sure you provide the right spec. (not like me last time eh Neal:duh)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I paid £150 from the local BMW parts dealer I know (list price £165)...it's going to be a doddle for me to fit, but if you have a look at one of my *cough* favourite forum links *cough*...:D, you will see the exact install you want...LINK.

FAO Boostist: Honest boss, I was just browsing...not thinking of migrating or anything :rofl...but I do have many friends on there as well :hihi

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.