BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the steering wheel I have two buttons on the left one is of a phone and the other of a mans face coughing.

I take it these are for some kind of hands free set-up?....how do they correlate to my phone (iPhone) if possibly at all?

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
I don't know a great deal at all about the newer models but I'm pretty sure you can link your phone via bluetooth:thumbsup

Whilst waiting for a more knowledgeable member to post have a read through some of the other threads in the forum that you posted this in:thumbsup

I will add your vehicle to the thread title so that it complies with forum posting rules:thumbsup

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah it seems all the wheels had those function buttons but it doesn't mean that the wiring etc is there!

Wonder how much it would cost to get the bluetooth internals up and running?...would be a neat addition to get a mic fitted and hear the voice through the hifi speakers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ah it seems all the wheels had those function buttons but it doesn't mean that the wiring etc is there!

Wonder how much it would cost to get the bluetooth internals up and running?...would be a neat addition to get a mic fitted and hear the voice through the hifi speakers.
You can do all that with an aftermarket kit :thumbsup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.