BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've attached two files to make myself clearer. There's a small bit of plastic on the rear bumper that keeps falling off, you can't lose it completely because apparently there are some cables or something attached to it. I tried to take it out myself to see if it was loose but it wasn't! it was actually hard work to move it really... I've come to the conclusion that someone is trying to stealing it from me, but what for?!? Am I paranoid? Any other explanations? Ta

·
Registered
11 Posts
would you advise against it to glued it permanently so it won't come off then?:silly
Well, you could do if you don't intend to break down or give someone a tow...:rofl. Use some low modulus silicone sealant to hold it in place. That way, you can just pry it open and cut the sealant if you ever need to use the towing eye :thumbsup

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, looks to me like a good compromise and a sensible answer, i'll do that, cheers. i'd be curious to know if it falls off just due to the vibrations of my beast while i put me foot down or else but i can't afford to lose that bit... :hihi silicon it is then

1 - 6 of 6 Posts