BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm new to Bimmerforums.co.uk :D

Just bought a 2006 BMW 318Ci M Sport Convertible from a Stratstone dealership and want Xenons/HID's on my car and got a few questions

Where is the best place to buy xenons/hid kits from?

Also, do you get any error messages on the dashboard?

I also have BMW Warranty on my car as I bought it from a Stratstone dealership, so by fitting xenons, will it void my warranty?

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm new to Bimmerforums.co.uk :D

Just bought a 2006 BMW 318Ci M Sport Convertible from a Stratstone dealership and want Xenons/HID's on my car and got a few questions

Where is the best place to buy xenons/hid kits from?

Also, do you get any error messages on the dashboard?

I also have BMW Warranty on my car as I bought it from a Stratstone dealership, so by fitting xenons, will it void my warranty?

Thanks guys, much appreciated.
i have just fitted a set to mine this weekend 2004 E46,
no error messages on the dash,
mine have also got full BMW warranty, so asked the my local bmw garage before fitting them and they said that it wouldnt effect my warrenty,

i brought mine from this site reccommended by another member on here,

http://www.car-mod-shop.co.uk/h7r-hi...mps-p-990.html

Very very please with them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try a company called HID Direct very good service very competitive price i never neecec the error coding units supplied mines a facelift 2004 320cd no faults shown just plug and play!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you sure regarding the Warranty situation because i've heard different things from different dealerships - one would say, voids warranty, another would say no it doesnt

BMW arent very helpful when it comes to things like this...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts