BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all,
I have these bladders in the seats but the on passenger side one pumps up then goes down when you let go of the button and the other side doesn't move.Can anyone shed any light on it.Do the bladders fail or is more likely to be a pump failure.
It's a 120d '04.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Sounds like a daft idea to me. For longevity, a mechanical system would have been infinitely preferable. Looks like they went the cheap route. When all is said and done, its no skin off BMWs nose how much it costs to rectify as there is always someone willing to pay for it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sounds like a daft idea to me. For longevity, a mechanical system would have been infinitely preferable. Looks like they went the cheap route. When all is said and done, its no skin off BMWs nose how much it costs to rectify as there is always someone willing to pay for it
i would imagine that a mechanical system would not be as supportive or as comfortable as the air system, well thats my defence for BMW :hihi

al9955

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.