BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMW 535D M Sport 55 reg how hard or easy is it to remove the auto gear knob / selector to replace with shinny new one::silly Any news, pictures, or help appreciated :thumbsup Thanks Ray

·
Registered
500 Posts
BMW 535D M Sport 55 reg how hard or easy is it to remove the auto gear knob / selector to replace with shinny new one::silly Any news, pictures, or help appreciated :thumbsup Thanks Ray
Stick it in Neutral, depress the button and pull up hard.....as easy as that.....Just push the new one on and away u go.....:thumbsup

Reactions: honblade884

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stick it in Neutral, depress the button and pull up hard.....as easy as that.....Just push the new one on and away u go.....:thumbsup[/QUOTE

Jesus is it that easy !!!:jaw-dropping unusual I would expect it to be a lot harder than that... Thats great news many thanks:hihi:D

·
Registered
500 Posts
Stick it in Neutral, depress the button and pull up hard.....as easy as that.....Just push the new one on and away u go.....:thumbsup[/QUOTE

Jesus is it that easy !!!:jaw-dropping unusual I would expect it to be a lot harder than that... Thats great news many thanks:hihi:D
I thought it would be too.....no problem.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gear knob removal

Thanks Dogsoldier,:thumbsup
Exactly how you said & very easy, now have a new Mtech engraved logo auto knob & looks great :D:D
Cheers for your help :thumbsup

·
Registered
500 Posts
No probs. Still waiting for my Carbon Fibre on to arrive.....:frown

Post a pic of yours.....

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
mmm carbon fibre one sounds nice as i have the carbon fibre centre console. Pics or links please guys :thumbsup

·
Registered
500 Posts
Dont want to swap your carbon fibre interior for the alu cube look??

I have a CF handbrake lever too. Will get pics up when they get here...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
that's nice!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts