BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just popped into my locay autospares and he said he'll change my yellow side angel eyes for bright ones, however when tried to take out the bulb its a sealed unit.

He said he can split open the unit and try different bulbs in them such as the LED card ones but i think it may throw up errors.

Has anyone done this or changed there side lights to bright white ones? straight forward?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
'Side' Angel eyes?

Dunno what you mean?

The angel eyes.

Ive seen a feww of those as shown above however has anyone tried them? are they worth it and do they throw any errors?

The price varys on ebay from £35 upwards?

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
Yep - 'bout £40 from SSDD - no errors so worth a couple of quid more. Have just got blue light bulbs for the fogs as they look decidedly yellow, but haven't fitted them yet.

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Hopefully on for Sunday so we can have a butchers... When we meet Sunday I could do with picking your brains again if you don't mind, lots of mods to consider and now I 'get it' a bit more I'll retain a lot more too :thumbsup

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
Hopefully on for Sunday so we can have a butchers... When we meet Sunday I could do with picking your brains again if you don't mind, lots of mods to consider and now I 'get it' a bit more I'll retain a lot more too :thumbsup
At a match on Saturday so they won't get done for Sunday - but should be OK for the Midlands meet. Brain will be in attendance though.

BTW Lewy, I will have a young lady with me with a 'king huge Sociology text book who has decided the best orifice to insert it into from a previous post.........

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
At a match on Saturday so they won't get done for Sunday - but should be OK for the Midlands meet. Brain will be in attendance though.

BTW Lewy, I will have a young lady with me with a 'king huge Sociology text book who has decided the best orifice to insert it into from a previous post.........
Probably a better use than reading it :rofl

1 - 10 of 10 Posts