BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I've bought a 2004 535D M Sport and want to chip it. Is there any particular chip i should try and go for?

Will most chips give the same BHP + Torque increase?. What increases can i expect?. Do i risk causing any damage to the engine?

Any advice would be good.

Thanks

·
Authorised Bimmerforums UK Vendor
1,227 Posts
We have done many 335d and 535d's we have seen up to 340hp and 515lbt..

There fin to run on them.. BMW realy did a good job on making the parts sttong on them.. Shame ur in Scotland we have the offer on till the end of March for £280 all in.. !!

Bit of a drive sorry !:rofl

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah that is a shame

So what sort of chip do you guys use. Can you get good / bad chips. I'll probably go for something near where i live (aberdeen). Want to make sure i go for the right one

What about insurance etc. Do people usually not say anything. Could they be detected easily?

·
Registered
4 Posts
yeah that is a shame

So what sort of chip do you guys use. Can you get good / bad chips. I'll probably go for something near where i live (aberdeen). Want to make sure i go for the right one

What about insurance etc. Do people usually not say anything. Could they be detected easily?

I am in Banff. Give "Evolveyoucar" a shout they are thinking of getting a rep in our area. I got my 535d done there. Awesome. You are welcome to come for a spin sometime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.