BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps,

I've changed the airbags and seat belt tensioner plus the battery cable module on my crashed e46 but cannot seem to find the ecu module :confused Can anyone point me towards its location! :)

Also seen this guy on e-bay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AIRBAG-ECU-RE...oryZ9886QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Will the airbags work correctly after he has cleared the crash data!!??

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, i'm hopeless with these forums :hihi

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found it this afternoon, but thanks to you both. Anyone any thoughts on the link from e-bay with regard to the re-setting of the module? My car is a march 2004 and from some reading it appears that i may have the later module which needs to be re-set a different way!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cheers buddy, Just need to find someone that can do it now! The guy on e-bay says he cannot reset this module with this part number.

Also looked at some of the scan/reset tools and they also state upto 2003 only.. looks like a dealer job then!

Thanks all for your help anyway :thumbsup :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.