BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anybody help please, I have a 2004 320d sport with 55,000 miles. My problem is the power, when i am looking for an extra bit of power the car does not respond, it feels very sluggish pulling away and over taking seems to take an age. I had the air mass meter changed but this did not make any difference, no fault codes on the ecu and no classic signs of turbo problems , any ideas my mechanic seems to think it is the turbo but i am not convinced after doing some research .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi can anybody help please, I have a 2004 320d sport with 55,000 miles. My problem is the power, when i am looking for an extra bit of power the car does not respond, it feels very sluggish pulling away and over taking seems to take an age. I had the air mass meter changed but this did not make any difference, no fault codes on the ecu and no classic signs of turbo problems , any ideas my mechanic seems to think it is the turbo but i am not convinced after doing some research .
Thanks for your advice guys, was told today it could be the actuator waste gate linkage,apparently BMW are changing a lot of them at the moment,any views. cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.