BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
E46 320d touring 54 plate. I have tried to find some previous posting but to no avail. Has anyone fitted or does anyone know of a kit BMW or otherwise to fit cruise control. Sadly this is something I use alot on long journeys and miss from my Audi. Any approximate costs would be welcome or pointing in the right direction.

Forgot to mention 6 speed manual

·
Registered
11 Posts
Give your dealer a call and have your VIN ready so they can check to see if you are cruise ready, i.e actuators, clutch switch, etc. fitted. Retrofit kit from dealer HERE and they will give you instructions on how to go about fitting it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks NealP does this mean it has to have the multifunction steering wheel also?? as it currently doesnt.

·
Registered
691 Posts
If you have the round airbag, then you should be able to get one quite inexpensively (MF steering wheel that is) from quarry motors.:)

·
Registered
773 Posts
i also read somwhere that air con and cruise control have a direct feed to the horses on your car and can take up some power. as some people take them out to release some power . i read this but am new and probably will get corrected by many lol do u really really need it. dont be lazy lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts