BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first car with Air Con so I may just be a complete numtpy in using it but if it's switched onto Auto the windows steam up, whilst driving but more so when I've stopped. I'm worried that I may have blocked pipes :frown but is it just me? I've been told I can switch the system to circulate the air and having checked my handbook I see the switch that does this but does this just block bad smells from outside? How is it meant to be operated - light on or off? I hope the good members here can point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've not used it with the light on so maybe I guess that's why it's misting up. Forgive my stupity but I guess the AC is on when the Auto light is on?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Forgive my stupity but I guess the AC is on when the Auto light is on?
Not neccessarily unless it's coded as part of your car/key memory. Switch on AC and you will find the misting clears due to the dry clean air.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Can also be worth putting a Air con cleaner in your car, it helps get rid of the fungoids and baddies that can cause and love the damp, also clean the inside of your windows as they may look clean but it can make a big difference

1 - 5 of 5 Posts