BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my CD changer has packed up and after a little research i have decided that i am going to install the intravee ipod connection system instead of buying a new cd changer. It seems like the intravee is alot more user friendly and has mor info on the screen than other devices like the dice. Also i have seen on youtube someone using a ipod video to play movies on there av channel of there tv, i have found a av in for the bmw tv module on toysinyourcar.com.
Is it that simple? and where is the tv module? if its near the cd changer that would be very handy!
has anyone fitted the intravee system yet that can give me any pointers? because at the moment i'm even struggling to take off the warning triangle holder in the boot!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Doesn't seem too difficult to install Paul...LINK. TV module is located in the NS of the boot behind the trim. You say you have problems with taking off the Warning Triangle holder? Use a screw driver and remove the centre plastic rivet of the holder, and then remove holder.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aux Input

Paul, The prvious owner of my e46 has installed the toysinyourcar AV input. It works fine through the AV channel. However the Audio Input for this is Mono so you either only plug in the left/right channel of the Ipod or use a splitter to combine the two channels and listen to the same signal from both left and right side speakers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.