BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya Guys,

Have just purchased a 2003 BMW 320CD M, not really going to do anything to it but am looking to Super chip it,does anyone know the best place to go and what sort of gains economy and performance wise should i expect to find?

Thanks Fellas.

Kd

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
I have moved this thread to the tuning section and retitled the thread to comply with forum posting rules:thumbsup

Also check out our forum vendor motechmike as he is a mapping expert and has numerous special offers on for forum members:cool

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mate of mine had his 04 320cd remapped at DMS and after driving it last week for 80 odd miles i was very impressed with the mid range pull

·
Banned
478 Posts
Hiya Guys,

Have just purchased a 2003 BMW 320CD M, not really going to do anything to it but am looking to Super chip it,does anyone know the best place to go and what sort of gains economy and performance wise should i expect to find?

Thanks Fellas.

Kd
im pretty certain, well, i think i read somewhere on this forum that mike @motechmike can remap for economy and performance... reasonable prices aswell!! I reckon you'd see around 30 bhp extra being a turbo diesel... Ask motechmike! :thumbsup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts