BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am new to this so apologies for any mistakes. I was flicking through the autocar magazine and came accross a company called CHIP EXPRESS. I have been debating for some time now as to whether I should get my car remapped or chipped. Some say Remaps are better whereas some say Chips are better. Would like your views on this and any recommendations as to what I should do.

Another thing I heard about is Sprintbooster... anybody have one? if so what are they like??

Thanks

Fraz

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello and welcome Fraz :). For your model car, it will probably have to be a re-map. Visit Motech Performance Shop on this forum and you need to talk to motechmike. He is doing an offer of 30% discount on ECU tuning for forum members :thumbsup

·
Authorised Bimmerforums UK Vendor
1,227 Posts
re-map are the best really.. anything u bolt on the to the car is in tuning box or spint booster just fools the ECU in to thinking etc colder etc.. Bit of a con and can up set the car.. Stay away if it was me..
mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.