BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi . Can somebody put my mind at ease ? My car`s been laid up since last Nov ( just been garaged over winter ) It is now back on the road but i`ve noticed how dismal the headlight illumination is , I can`t remember it ever being this bad .
Would I be right by saying when you turn the lights on to dipped , should the headlights be motorised & raise/level themselves out ? For the life of me I can`t remember !

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi . Can somebody put my mind at ease ? My car`s been laid up since last Nov ( just been garaged over winter ) It is now back on the road but i`ve noticed how dismal the headlight illumination is , I can`t remember it ever being this bad .
Would I be right by saying when you turn the lights on to dipped , should the headlights be motorised & raise/level themselves out ? For the life of me I can`t remember !
I can`t believe there`s nobody on here with a facelift model who can`t answer this and help me out ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No thats cool . I couldn`t remember ! Maybe they`ve always been cr*p & I just hadn`t noticed :embarrassed

·
Registered
3 Posts
yep... exactly the same for me - rubbish lights.

Have put in so-called "brighter bulbs", but think the beam pattern needs adjustment..... least that is my next step.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts