BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I have an E46 330ci Sport Convertible with 24mm Front ARB. I just fitted an M3 Coupe 26mm ARB. It fitted perfectly but I noticed that they were slightly different in shape. The drop arms for both these models are the same part number. I was concerned that as they are a different shape will I have actually made the cornering characteristics worse. I occasionally go down the ring and wanted to stiffen up the front in preparation for my next lap. Have I done the wrong thing fitting an M3 Coupe ARB to a 330ci Convertible?

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
I think you'll find that the there may be a difference in the distance between the front wheels on the two cars. Hence the reason the front wings are different.

How does it seem to handle? If it's better then I really wouldn't worry about it:cool

If it's worse then you'll just have to remove it and by an upgrade for your car from the likes of Eibach:thumbsup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.