BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have rescently bought my self a 2002 e46 330ci coupe se and some of you may know this looks pretty bog standard and not too eye catching, just hoping people could post some pictures of there cars or even give me some idea's to help me get my car looking sweet.. wheels, body kits etc ??

much help appreciated :)

please and thank youu lol

·
Platinum BFuk Member
2,578 Posts
Please keep in mind it is a 330 and not an M3 though. Yes everyone wants an M3 but making something look like something it isn't is REALLY sad. Make it unique, go for subtle mods or better still leave it stock looking and splash on the engine mods.

Just my opinion ;)
I didnt say m3 bumpers,

i said m sport bumpers as oppossed to the standard se bumpers

·
Platinum BFuk Member
2,578 Posts
Please don't misunderstand my post, I wasn't having a pop at your post. It's just that more and more people dress most 3 series up as M3s. It'd just be a shame to see another go the same way.

Sorry i thought you was the OP any way, lol

You are right anything thats not M3 that looks like a m3 is a bit rubbish

·
Registered
26 Posts
I say Play around with the lights as in Angle eyes and HID kits and then do most of the work where your gonna be spending your time the inside of the car stuff like crabon fibre trims around the car LED lights and defo think about a Touch screen TV/DVD system instead of the stock radio ;)

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,008 Posts
Get some 19" AC schnitzer rims, lower the suspension slightly, tint the windows, fit LED tail lamps, fit front and rear 330i clubsport bumpers and a small lip spoiler on the boot.

Suttle and less is more look :thumbsup

·
Registered
161 Posts
Get some 19" AC schnitzer rims, lower the suspension slightly, tint the windows, fit LED tail lamps, fit front and rear 330i clubsport bumpers and a small lip spoiler on the boot.

Suttle and less is more look :thumbsup
+1 :hihi

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yehh i was thinking of some thing along the lines of the m sport kit, has any one put the csl lid lip or would that look out of place? before any one says no i aint asking that on behalf for a m3 replica cos thats not were im going lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
what i done to mine, if it helps is, mines also a e46 coupe

Msport bumper
19"bbs rims
Led back lights
Lip spoiler at the back
Tinted windows
Dtm exhaust

Hope this helps, but apart from that, an clubsport splitters and lowered suspension. hmm not to sure what else can be done, i always beleive that you can only make a car look good upto a limit, i mean i look at these new e92 coupes an they dont even need any modification they just look amazing as they are.

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awww sweet ride mate,, looks real clean,, have you got anything else planned for it? or? your pics help me out alot because i have same colour haha

cheers mate

1 - 13 of 13 Posts