BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently acquired a 2002 325i E46 with the above radio etc.
Unfortunately, the car did not come with detailed instructions for the use of the radio, nor details on how to use the on board computer.
Could anyone advise how and where I get these?
Thanks in advance

Fred

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for help on this. Unfortunately I still have a dilemma to set the radio clock. The radio manual says look at the car manual and the car manual says look at the radio manual! Any ideas?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Fredchopin,

From memory to change the clock is the trip reset button on the dash. If you rotate it left or right (twist, i dont think it needs pressing in as well but may do!) that should alter the time on the dash and the radio as they are linked.

Hope this works for you!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello again gents (I assume you are)

I have tried the trip switch (on the right) and after some pulling and pushing it now works perfectly. Thanks both for your help.

On a completely different track, if I disconnect the battery does the radio need a code input to restart?

Thanks and regards

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi again, Yes I am a gent, (i have been called worse mind you!)

Glad it worked! Well if it helps I have the business stereo and have removed totally from the car for upto 10 mins and when I refitted it there was no code required. I can not be sure (as I dont know!) if it has a residule charge retaining the code for a period of time.

I am sure someone can confirm this for you,

Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.