BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i recently took my car to the garage to check out my car was taking ages to start up all the time.Couple of codes come up about low pressure in the common rail . so the pressure relief valve was changed and i asked for a service to be done.
all was ok until about 2days later when the problem came back but is no where near as bad . it will start but takes bit longer than i would expect, no codes came up so not to sure what this could be any ideas?????

sorry for how long it is :hihi

its done around 87000 miles if you want to know any more just ask.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Can you here the fuel pump operate under the passenger floor? the fuel pump relay can be troublesome that lives behind the glovebox

Also were there any glow plug codes?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea the fuel pump kicks in everytime so it isnt that . and no there werent any glow plug codes might change them anyway just incase. i have noticed that it happens whhen it gets cold anything below 3 degrees c. or there abouts. any other ideas?

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Check for power at the glow plugs with a test light, if I remember correctly the control module can play up

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i finally no what it is ..... and its 2 of the injectors are starting to fail
nearly 400 quid includin labour .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts