BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Business head unit with cassete in my 2002 320d at the moment. Is it possible that anyone knows if this unit has an aux in option? How would I tell if it has?

I am in the process of finishing the wiring for my carpc install, and would hate to rewire all my speakers to the boot to atatch to an amp, if it would be possible to connect the line out of my carpc soundcard to the aux in on my head unit.

Hope this makes sense :thumbsup

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone any ideas?

I know it is possible to buy an Aux input kit, but would like to know if it would work on the Business Cassette HU :confused:confused:confused

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't think I'd be so lucky. The only reason I asked is because my head unit has a spare port next to where the cd changer plugs in. Thought this might be for an aux in.

Now I'm stuck then. Don't suppose you have any ideas how I can connect a line out from a pc to my car speakers do you? I should imagine the levels coming out of a pc's sound card will not be high enough to drive the cars speakers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.