BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i've had my 2002 330ci for a year now but recently the heater has decided not to blow out from the vents 1st it stopped blowing the windscreen/footwells
but now the blower works on the windscreen only, the heater is working i can hear it working, it heats up, goes cold, full blast also works. can anyone help with this problem. someone had mentioned that the directional flaps work on hydraulic cylinders and maybe that was the cause is this correct?

i've just joined the forum and already it's been worthwhile cheers keep the good work up

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ronnie cheers for your reply
I had the car in a BMW dealer for it's service and I mentioned the problem to them but
when I picked it up they said they needed more time to investagate the fault I would presume they would of done a fault test then.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes...the HVAC module is built into the control panel. The actuators are located on the M-bus and there are 5 stepper motors connected to it through the control module. It also contains an EEPROM to store fault codes. So as Ronnie says, codes need to be read :thumbsup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.