BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2002/3 E46 330CI Model Questions (MOVED TO CORRECT FORUM WHERE IT WILL NOW STAY)

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Boostist 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

I've just joined the forum and I am looking to buy I 330CI to replace my Golf PD150 (doing a lot less miles now so no need for the diesel).

I am a little confused by the models, I definetley want a Sport model but some Sport Models say they have M-Sports parts and some cars are listed as M-Sport.

From what I can work out an M-Sport is a Sport plus all the M-Sport options, and a Sport can have any M-Sport part as an option.

Could someone clear this up for me (I'm sure it'll be somewhere on the web but i've not found it yet).

Cheers.

Note to mods this is an E46 question which would be best answered by people in the E46 forum so don't move it to the General Forum (like you did last night, 40 odd views and no replies).

#2 ·
The official designation is just 'Sport'. The Sport models come with sports suspension, sports seats, m-Tech body kit, Some sort of M-Tech wheel (depending on the exact model and year) and a few other little things also depending on the exact model (Anthracite head lining, M-Tech Wheel and black shadow line trim for example).

It's possible to have any of the individual components, but then it's not a 'Sport' model.

#3 ·
Note to mods this is an E46 question which would be best answered by people in the E46 forum so don't move it to the General Forum (like you did last night, 40 odd views and no replies).
Is this a request? If so where's the please and thank you?

Or is it an instruction!!!

It is a General BMW discussion as you are asking a question about a car that you do not yet own:thumbsup

#7 ·
Easy:thumbsup

Problem he has now is he has three threads running all talking about the same thing!:duh:thumbsdown:censored:banghead:muttering:punch:headache:yell:timebomb

1) Introduction

2) General BMW Discussions

3) This section

I'll let Boostist tidy this mess up as I know how much he loves all this extra work:sarcastic

#8 ·
I originally posted in the welcome forum saying hi and asked a question (as others seem to have done). I was advised to post in E46 forum (discussion on E46) by tabbassam which I did. This got moved to the General forum (with 40 views and no replies, 1 now). I reposted as I'm going to look at a car today and was looking for some help from forum members before doing so. To me as I'm looking for info on an E46 the E46 forum is the best place with the most E46 owners and traffic.

Sorry!

#11 ·
If tabs told you to jump off a cliff would you do it?:rofl

If you are unsure then you can ask a MODERATOR what the best course of action is:thumbsup

For your information the forum is PUBLIC so the 40 views with no reply may have been non members:hihi

This is going back in the General BMW Discussion as it is the correct place:thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.