BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am having problems with an intermittent fault on the front offside indicator.Some times it works other times it wont. It appears to be a connection problem as sometimes a sharp tap on the light cluster and it will be OK for a while. My real question here is how on earth do I remove the cluster to get to the lamp and check everything is tight ? The owners manual is really helpful by telling me to take it to a Main Stealer.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Remove the 2 top 8mm bolts, you should mark the location of the bolts in relation to the headlights so that you don't mess up your headlight aim when you re-install them.
View attachment 4058

The other 2 bolts that hold the headlight in are in behind the light as shown here,
View attachment 4059
View attachment 4060

You will also need to remove the trim under the headlight by pulling it out from the inner top corner, then sliding it inwards and out as shown below in picture 1, and 2 with the trim successfully out.
View attachment 4061
View attachment 4062

You can now access your bulbs :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.