BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I have a manual E46 330ci 2001, and my engine light came on, I have got a code reader ELM 327 and it has given me these codes P0313 misfire detected with low fuel, P0171 system to lean bank 1, P0174 system to lean bank 2, P2272 O2 sensor signal biased/stuck lean bank 2 sensor 2. any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Hi, could you please remember to add the vehicle details and a informative title in the Thread Title next time as per forum rules(which can be found in the Link in my Signature), the Thread title has been done for you this time. It makes it far easier for people looking up help for their own problems or conversions if they have the same car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bmw e46 330ci 2001 engine light on

Hi thanks for the suggestion, Air leaks, ok whats the best way to check?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Check the large rubber hose running from the airbox to the intake manifold for any splits/cracks/holes etc, the lower part of it is notorious for splitting as it gets older.

Also check for any cracked or perished vacuum pipes. There is a good guide on this forum.

Gareth

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
missfire with low fuel is what it is! the tank is either low on fuel and the engine is struggling or being starved of fuel to keep it running or its a fuel pump and supply problem..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts