BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a 330d before xmas after selling the coupe, doing too many miles to make it worth my while ...:mad....25mpg vs 38mpg around town... you can see what i mean!

does anybody here have tips for the removal of the silver trim which goes around the top windows and around the edges at the bottom of the window? i dont want to go out just pulling away and ruin it

i was hoping to get it sprayed black as i am getting the grilles done black soon aswell, as i wanted to black all the trim for a nicer look

any help appreciated lads

·
Registered
11 Posts
Personally speaking, I wouldn't bother with the tape. I've heard rumours of bubbling effects after a period of time :frown

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ive got a 2001 e46 320d which has the black effect trim, i really wana get the silver trim, if you wana swap it would be easier i guess for the both of us, ive never changed the trim so would be hoping youve figured out how to change it without damaging it

cheers

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
trim black-shadowline

Ive got a 2001 e46 320d which has the black effect trim, i really wana get the silver trim, if you wana swap it would be easier i guess for the both of us, ive never changed the trim so would be hoping youve figured out how to change it without damaging it

cheers
i dont know if it will work will it mate?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts