BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the car went in yesterday, inspection 2 plus brake fluid, so ive got the car back 300 qiud lighter and learn to my joy the rtab both sides have gone and the front lower whishbone bushes are shot as well, lovely, i take it thats lollipops, so ill be jioning the ratb bush crew soon:mad

·
Registered
360 Posts
the car went in yesterday, inspection 2 plus brake fluid, so ive got the car back 300 qiud lighter and learn to my joy the ratb both sides have gone and the front lower whishbone bushes are shot as well, lovely, i take it thats lollipops, so ill be jioning the ratb bush crew soon:mad
What are RATB Rumple? They would have changed the spark plugs with your service - did you notice any difference in the performance?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok edited cos im special, havent driven it tbh, i dropped it off, a mate picked it up for me as it was my youngests 4th birthday, then id had a drink so me mam drove it from the party, and ratb are rtab, im extra thick this morning

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are RATB Rumple? They would have changed the spark plugs with your service - did you notice any difference in the performance?
i dunno what theyve done to it but F88K ME its rampent now, what a difference, starting to think dark thoughts about the previous owner

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
e46 2001 330ci service

Do you have a link to anywhere that shows a checklist as to what BMW do on an inspection 2 service as I am due 1?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Cheers that was helpful mine is way over due got full BMW service history hut never an inspection 2 and it's now on 71000 miles previous owner probably a tight arse

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Cheers that was helpful mine is way over due got full BMW service history hut never an inspection 2 and it's now on 71000 miles previous owner probably a tight arse
it should of had a 2 around 60k..

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
According to service book it's only ever had oil services and inspection 1 services so I think I better get it booked in, how much do BMW charge?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Probably cost me another couple of hundred quid when I get it done and they state the obvious the oil light ain't working on startup

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
if its never had spark plugs there aint gonna be a lot of them left...

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
cant be that much improvement though my car is slow as fook mind you it has been hesitating a bit when putting foot down in 2nd and 3rd could the spark plugs cause this problem?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts