BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all, Happy New Year!!

As above, I have an Eisenmann exhaust on my new 330 and its a bit loud for my liking really. I havent had a chance to see if its a full system yet, but I would say that it most likely is.

So, what recommendations would you give for a decent replacement, but quieter? And, if I take it off how much do you reckon it may be worth if it is a full system?

Thanks
Stan

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Have a look on Youtube for various exhausts fitted to 330's. As for replacements, I used to favour Scorpion, decent price, fit was always direct and spot on first time and inside the cabin around town it wasn't really noticeable unless you revved it up and got some heat into it. On motorways though no performance exhaust is easy on the ears, hence why I no longer bother with them.

The system you have is an elite system for BMWs and I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling it.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Cheers mate, how much is a genuine system from the stealers, roughly?
Standard rear silencers can cost in the region of £500-600 eaily at the dealers (thats the rear silencer alone!). BMWs standard exhausts are amazingly well built and last several years, so I would be inclined to source a genuine BMW exhaust from the various BMW breakers scattered about the country.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.