BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

As some of you my have read, that am consider swopping my 330 for a M3.
I was wondering how much a remap on the 330 will be and also what power gain will i expect?

Just that i still cant make my mind up either to keep the 330 or swop it for the M3.

Also are there any disadvantage on remapping the 330?

any advice will be much appreciated

thanks

Will

·
Legendary BFuk Member +1
1,138 Posts
hey william...problably better stickin wi the 330...never heard of any problems with a re-map tho most companys quote upto 20bhp and 18lb torque..i had mine dun and didnt notice much difference!!mabye i was just unlucky..ask the people who are doin the re-map could they gauruntee the figures quoted and tell them your getn it dyno before and after,,,and if it dusnt match the figures they quote(within reasn)ask them are they willing too refund your wonga!!see how confident they are wen you say that!a think av mentioned on here alredy that a guy got his m3 re-mapped and it didnt do a thing for the car!!cost him£800..so it wasnt a cheapo!mines was certainley no wher near the 20 bhp i got quoted..more like 4 if that!!!hope this helps you out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.