BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...
Recently joined so here is my first call of help, my days of diy mechanic have disapperared into the distant past so, be gentle, in other words treat me as an idiot and i'll understand :rofl

Door rubbers for a 330ci, are they easy to replace? I'm slowely solving the irritating little problems but am not sure whats involved with this task, maybe someone has done them or has the know how

Thanks in advance :thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
If they're anything like the E36 ones then they are relatively easy.

The awkward part is removing and refitting the parts that are tucked behind the trim. If you feel the trim needs to be removed then this is where it can become tricky:frown

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Make sure you invest in some trim tools before ripping at the interior trim. On the E36 the ones that run across the door entrance are the worst as they do not just pull straight off:frown They have to be slid backwards but popped off at one end first:mad

:thumbsup

Hopefully other members can advise you of the exact procedure before you attempt the replacement:cool

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.