BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening kids and kidettes:hihi
Now I am used to forum use so Ive done my research before posting but Im still at a loose end. Basically over the festive period I asked my mate to get some drink out of my boot. To which two minutes later he ran in saying the alarm was going off. Straight away I knew he had not switch the central locking off but simply put the key in to unlock it. So i fixed the problem we all went in and got very steaming:)
But now when everything is unlocked the boot will not open using the handle. I have to use the button on the key fob that pops the boot open, which is not very handy when the feckin engine is running. So basically im wondering if anybody knows what is needing done to fix my problem. Thanks in advance:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Sounds like you need to put the key back in the lock in the boot (guessing it's now horizontal) and turn it back so the key is vertical. Its in your manual some where, basically is so you can Keep the boot locked when the car goes for a valet etc, as the small valet key will not open the boot only start the car.

HTH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts