BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, my 2001 black leathers seats, speciLLY THE front two eats look so dry. . I was just wondering if I could recondition them. .

What sort of a budget should I be looking at?

Any recommendations around essez area?

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f3/restoring-leather-interior-liquid-leather-t1404/

I have found this link for you:thumbsup

I'm not sure if you're aware but we have a search function, I tapped in "Leather Products" It is for this reason that we ask for thread titles to be informative as possible.

Give it a try, once you've used it a few times you'll find it a lot easier to sift through the relevant information you require for your vehicle:thumbsup

·
Banned
478 Posts
Hi All, my 2001 black leathers seats, speciLLY THE front two eats look so dry. . I was just wondering if I could recondition them. .

What sort of a budget should I be looking at?

Any recommendations around essez area?
Depends on your budget.. You can buy products yourself and recondition them. Basically the stuff is like boot polish, however its a dye also that you rub into the leather to rid of cracks and grime that lasts...

There are companies around essex area, i can't specifically recommend a company to you, but if you type in 'essex leather seat repair' in the google search engine it will come up with plenty, I reckon you are looking at around £300 for a professional job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.