BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people, right i need to fit a new hea unit for my car and i wont one with an ipod adapter! i need help on the best ones but i dont want anything thats mega bucks, also where can i buy the surrounds so that it will fit into the space. If buying a head unit is a speaker upgrade worth buying aswell?

I NEED HELP :D

cheers guys

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hi people, right i need to fit a new hea unit for my car and i wont one with an ipod adapter! i need help on the best ones but i dont want anything thats mega bucks, also where can i buy the surrounds so that it will fit into the space. If buying a head unit is a speaker upgrade worth buying aswell?

I NEED HELP :D

cheers guys
i have an alpine ida series, fairly prices but they are defo worth the money :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
yeh defo stick to alpine. i got a pioneer in my compact. sound is great dont get me wrong but the menu is so dam annoying to use.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i really want one with a screen anyone seen any for sale or for a good price? cheers guys ill have a look on the net

·
Registered
7 Posts
A speaker upgrade will make a massive difference-the standard ones are fairly rubbish.
I would go for an Alpine HU,new speakers and possibly an amplified subwoofer :thumbsup

·
Registered
779 Posts
A speaker upgrade will make a massive difference-the standard ones are fairly rubbish.
I would go for an Alpine HU,new speakers and possibly an amplified subwoofer :thumbsup
any light to shed on compact speaker adaptors and where i can get them from StK?
i've just remembered how long i've needed to do this as i have alpine type r speakers and an already wired up amp waiting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts