BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, the car's still under approved used warranty from bmw but wanted to check on here first a/ what the problem may be b/ if the warranty will cover whatever the problem may be...

Had the car 6 months and rides fine normally apart from a bit of tram-lining but the last month or two I can feel every single bump/dip in the roads, and there's plenty of them in south London let alone the speed bumps! The only way to not get a scrunching sound after a speed bump is to keep my foot on the brakes as I get on the speed bump, I've looked and theres nothing scraping but if I go in too fast or dont whack my foot on the brakes I get a scrunching sound. And even the white dotted lines on the road if they've been painted on a bit thick really vibrate up into the car. Any ideas much appreciated :thumbsup

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ronnie, tyre presures are ok I check them weekly, wouldnt know how old the tyres are but they look ok. Shocks I wouldnt have a clue what I'm looking for to be honest but suppose they'd be wear n tear items and not covered under warranty? Might head down to a kwikfit type place see what they reckon.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
I wouldn't get shocks from Kwikfit, you will end up with a new battery, brakes, shocks, exhaust e.t.c :rofl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts