BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals, I have a couple of problems.

Climate control. When it’s on it seems that I get air con from the left blowers but ordinary air coming out of the right blowers…anyone have any ideas.

It also has recently developed a stalling problem. When I start it up it drives fine but after the engine warms up if I then stop, say for petrol and re-start the engine it starts fine and idles well but soon as I move off it stalls. To get around it I have to turn the engine on and hold the key for a while then it is fine. I have bought it to my local garage they say its fine and can’t find a fault. Does anyone have any ideas?

I have a 525 si 2001

Daniel

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Have they read the fault codes for the car? and if so did they use a BMW specific scanner?

As for your heat problem, does the temp change OK for passenger and driver between hot and cold?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi

The garage said they put it through the computer and no fault appeared.
Perhaps I need to take it to BMW?

As for the air con, yes it works, goes from hot to cold on the passenger side, on the drivers side just feels like engine heat.
Daniel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.