BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys got a quick question on how to access the tube that takes washer fluid to he headlights as it appears to be leakingI take it I have to take off the cover under the wheel arch?

Also I recently upgraded my bulbs to super brilliance once and the drivers side one seems a hell of a lot brighter than the passenger side and also appears to be a lot higher than the left how can I adjust it is it the dial on top of the light? I keep getting people flashing me at night as if my full beams are on. Obviously I don't want to cause an accident.

Cheers
Si

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One part kind of answered

Well a little bit more research done and I found this on E38.org http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/476922

It kind of points me in the right direction for the washer hose.

Just now need advice on the headlight adjustment at the moment I am using the dipping control near the steering wheel that allows you to adjust them if you are carrying a heavy load but I would like to find a better solution

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.