BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking round the web and looking at the EDC suspension system that's on the Sports, but it says there should be a button on the dash to change the settings but my car does not?
Now my car is a true sport, as is has all the right bits (M-Parallel 18" Alloys Shadowline / Bodycolour exterior M Steering wheel Anthracite headlining and the correct torque-converter and differential) says on the logbook its a sport and also on the dvla daterbace as one and also says on the original BMW equipment list that it is a sport, but it does not seem to have an S-EDC Button? So what suspension do I have? The non ajustable sport pack or the true adaptable EDC system?
Is there a way to check?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No it has the number 5 cap.

it says on the paperwork it has Package 337 M Sport Package and also 704 M Sport Suspention.

after looking at the realoem site the M Sport Suspention is different to the stock setup and also the EDC system.

and on the options list there is 2 different EDC setups S-EDC and M Sport EDC.
what gets me is that the S-EDC cost £1300 but the M Sport ones cost £3500, BMW know how to make money it seems.

Dont know what you get for the extra £2200 other than the ability not to beable to change it all over manualy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.