BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , this is my first post, sorry for asking for advice already , i'm looking at a 2001 318i, it's black, spoked alloys , spoiler ,privacy glass etc, looks good , but it has 140,000 miles on the clock and they're looking 2200, should i go for it? CHEERS IN ADVANCE

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, will do , there is a couple i'm interested in, not sure 318i or 320d.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi, I used to have a 318i and I now have a 320d. My 318i was a pre facelift so it had the 118bhp engine. It was an excelent engine, very relaible but I found it a little on the slow side. 0-60 is 10.1 seconds. It did about 33mpg steady driving.
I now have a 53 reg 320d Touring and the engine on this is brilliant, Its got loads of torque and 150bhp. I'm getting about 45-47mpg as well!
Im sure which ever you choose you will be very happy!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot, quite fancy a 320d , but i want the car yesterday if you know what i mean, there doesn't seem to be one that has caught my eye at the moment but the black 318i looks the part, i've also seen a blue 318i se with the 1995 engine ,i like that as well, as you can probably tell this will be my first bmw so i want it to be the right one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.