BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had all six replaced on my E46 330ci, bmw wanted £550....

After much research I came across a gem of a place where I sourced all six for £150 delivered!!!

www.plugtopcoils.co.uk

These are the bremi coils that my main dealer recommended and would have fitted - Bremo part number 11859, i think the 11860's fit too the only fdifference being the later have the connector as well.

Car now runs like an absolute dream, was running fine before with the odd "limp mode" once every few months but (after restart was fine) but now it is soo much smoother.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Just had all six replaced on my E46 330ci, bmw wanted £550....

After much research I came across a gem of a place where I sourced all six for £150 delivered!!!

www.plugtopcoils.co.uk

These are the bremi coils that my main dealer recommended and would have fitted - Bremo part number 11859, i think the 11860's fit too the only fdifference being the later have the connector as well.

Car now runs like an absolute dream, was running fine before with the odd "limp mode" once every few months but (after restart was fine) but now it is soo much smoother.
how much would labour be on top of the £150?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.